Last one in stock!
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
We don't give the '80s enough credit. They gave us T-shirts under (mostly pastel) blazers, loafers sans socks, popped-collar polo shirts...and, for technophile jogging enthusiasts, the PUMA RS Computer, a before-its-time running shoe that measured distance, time, and calories burned. Since then, we've stripped out the electronics to create the RS 100, upping the style ante in a whole host of color and material combinations. The latest plays with bright color pops and a textured PUMA Formstrip.
• Nylon upper with leather and nubuck overlays
• Reflective detailing at forefoot, tongue, and heel
• Lace closure for a snug fit
• Breathable EcoOrthoLite® sockliner for optimum fit and comfort
• Cushioned midsole for comfort
• Grippy rubber outsole
• PUMA Formstrip at medial and lateral sides
• PUMA RS 100 callout at lateral side collar
Be the first to ask a question about this product!